Public Housing Authority (City of Springfield)
City of Springfield
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 1 current vacancy (4 year terms)
- 1 Member-At-Large (No additional special requirements)
- Provides housing for people of low income.
- City residency for 1 year
- Meeting time and location
- Third Friday of the Month at 9:30 AM
- Madison Tower, 421 W. Madison
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.