Building Trades Examination and Certification Board (City of Springfield)
City of Springfield
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 3 current vacancies (3 year terms)
- 1 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- 1 Commercial Contractor
- 1 Electrical Representative
- Administers the licensing of the members of various building crafts or trades.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- First Thursday of the month at 5:30 PM
- First Floor Conference Room, Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville Ave.
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.