Springfield-Greene County Environmental Advisory Board (City of Springfield)
City of Springfield
The City of Springfield would appreciate your consideration of service on one of these boards or commissions. Apply online and indicate the boards on which you are interested in serving. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 417-864-1651 if you need any additional information.
- 1 current vacancy (3 year terms)
- 1 General Member (No additional special requirements)
- Makes recommendations to the various departments, boards and agencies of the City and to City Council on programs or activities which will improve, preserve and/or protect the natural environment of the community.
- City residency for 2 years
- Meeting time and location
- Second Wednesday of the month at 7:30 AM
- Environmental Resource Center, 290 East Central
**Please let us know if you submit an application and/or get appointed to this board.